Sunrise Photo Calendar by Seize the Day Project
I never used to be an early riser – I was rarely up before 7am. However, in recent years, I’ve enjoyed the peace and serenity that can only be found in the early morning. I get up at first light and take a walk along the river or the beach. I love the solitude, the calm and the quiet time. Along the way, I take a morning photo – often capturing the sunrise or life along the shoreline. I then post the pics on the Seize The Day Project Facebook page and now on Instagram as well.
Last year, I got such a positive response to my morning/sunrise photos! At the suggestion of a number of followers, I produced a limited edition sunrise photo calendar, which sold out. The feedback from the calendar has been amazing!
I am in the process of putting together a Sunrise Photo Calendar for 2018, with $5.00 from the sale of each calendar going to the OzHarvest charity. I’d love your help in supporting this worthy cause. My aim is to raise enough to supply at least 1000 meals for homeless people.
So, now my early morning walk has 7 benefits –
- It’s good exercise and helps keep my body healthy
- It’s great for my mental health
- It helps me start my day in a positive way
- I have a renewed appreciation for the beautiful area that I’m privileged to live in
- I enjoy taking and sharing my pre-dawn/dawn photos with people from all around the world
- I’m excited to have more than enough interest to produce the Sunrise Photo Calendar
- A charity will benefit from the sale of each calendar – this year, it’s OzHarvest!
You can be part of making the 2018 Sunrise Photo Calendar a success. All you have to do is:
- Follow Seize the Day Project on Facebook or Instagram
- Like, comment and/or share my posts
- The images with the most likes, comments and shares will be selected for next year’s calendar
- Followers will be the first to know when pre-orders are open for the 2018 Sunrise Photo Calendar
Below are a few sample photos for your viewing pleasure. Some of these were used in the 2017 Sunrise Photo Calendar. Thanks for your continued support :).